And that’s a wrap, 16 months of work.
1) “This is like labor–we watch while the mother is in there with the doctor! SHHHH–what are they saying, you think?”
2) We laugh hysterically, a mental health break.
3) Conquering English articles.
4) The three large binders are picked up from the carpeted floor and carried for me to my office.
5) “Don’t look at me. You are the team leader!”
6)”OK. But I am doing this under protest!”
7)”When are we going out to drinking”
8)”She and I are going out to drinking.
9)”One day you are going to tell me what XYZ is right?”
10)”This is torture.”